Welcome on the portal of the CELTIC –EUROGIA Joint Call! Project proposal submission can be done in a few easy steps:
1. Identify the optimal submission path
First please look at the nature of your proposal for this joint call and try to identify which topics are predominantly addressed. This is to help us to assign the most qualified experts to manage your proposal through the Evaluation process.
If your proposal addresses both domains, and you cannot determine a predominant theme, then please submit it through the Joint Portal and we will assign experts from both communities to process the proposal.
2. Submitting the proposal
Once you have accessed the appropriate submission path you will find all necessary information that you need to submit a CELTIC-NEXT or a EUROGIA Proposal.
The process is the same:
- Download the proposal template and prepare your proposal
- Register yourself in the Project Submission tool to be able to upload and submit a proposal.
- Fill in the webforms for your proposal
- Upload the project Proposal as a PDF document and Submit it.
For this call we have a common CELTIC Eurogia Proposal Template.
3. Eligibility of Proposals
- Project consortia need to have at least two different partners from two different EUREKA Member countries (one from a EUREKA Associated Country may partially fulfill this requirement).
- Projects can be any size between 1 M€ and up to more than 70 M€ in total project budget, and include from 2 to over 50 partners. Typical project duration is between 24 and 36 months.
- Projects can be defined bottom-up, i.e. without the need to follow defined program objectives. However they must cover ICT (CELTIC-NEXT) or Clean Energy (Eurogia) related research items.
- Projects should be close to market and business needs.
- Projects are open to include any type of participant: large industry, small companies, universities and research organisations, even to companies outside the EUREKA countries (with their own funding) .
- To speed up the funding decision process, each project participant should contact their national funding agency early in the process, and follow their advice regarding national funding applications in parallel to the proposal submission.
In case of difficulties please do not hesitate to call the:
- CELTIC Office: Tel: +49 6221 989 210, e-mail: office(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)celticnext.eu or the
- EUROGIA Office: Tel: +32 492 88 2345, e-mail: contact(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)eurogia.com
CELTIC Eurogia Proposers Day:
Find out about newly pitched Proposal ideas, Matchmaking and Consortium Building Sessions here.
Call Submission Template and Information Material: